We are not SPA
Swaasthya Ayurveda Retreat Village was started in the year 2004 by Dr. Subramanya Rao J. In August 2011 we shifted our activities to a more ecologically friendly & environmentally Pollution free location at South Coorg.
Swaasthya Ayurveda Retreat Village is a Natural Health Care centre, where in more importance is given on Classical Ayurveda Rejuvenation and Purification treatments.
- Treatments Therapies are done under the supervision of a Professional Ayurveda Doctor.
- Treatments are done only after the recommendation of an Ayurveda Doctor & not according to the request of the patient.
- The treatments are prescribed for each individual depending upon the condition, constitution, complaints of the individual.
- Certain Procedures are done either early in the morning or in the late evening or based on the time of aggravation of the Dosha concerned.
- Only Male therapists treat male patients & Female therapist Female patients as Ayurveda is a sacred science which is not to be used for pleasure .
- Only 8 rooms (single occupancy) with attached bathroom and anti-mosquito meshes.
- No TV, no alcohol, no smoking, no outside food.
- Fresh Vegetarian food from own organic vegetable garden
- Own organic herbal garden
- Most of preparations are done manually just prior to the treatment for which they are required.
- "After-panchakarma" online support:: health consultation and professional recommendations by phone or by Internet.
The list of complaints, diseases and diagnoses where Panchakarma treatments proved to be useful and effective:
- the musculoskeletal system, arthritis, osteochondrosis
- requent migraine headaches, insomnia,
- diseases and disorders of the central nervous system,
- gastritis, ulcers, gastrointestinal diseases
- cutaneous disease, psoriasis, eczema
- overweight, obesity.
- diabetes at an early stage
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, nervous breakdowns, stress depression
- weight loss & total body purification
- preparation for pregnancy
- rehabilitation after surgery, chemotherapy, trauma/injuries
Wellness and Prevention
- weight loss programs
- total body cleansing and purification
- preparation for pregnancy
- rehabilitation after surgery, chemotherapy, trauma
For treatments we use fresh herbs or plants, available in our herbal garden or in nearby area.
Most of preparations are done manually just prior to the treatment for which they are required.
Some oils and preparations are received from prudent Ayurveda Manufactures, who have long lasted reputation, use only organic ingredients, traditional recipes and methods prescribed in classical texts of Ayurveda.
was established on 31st Day of July 2013
with the aim of Serving the Society with the generous support of Directors & WellWishers of Swaasthya Ayurveda Village.
Visit us at www.swaasthya.info
Swaasthya Life Style & Health Support for our guests
Additionally to Ayurveda Treatments we provide our guests with additional opportunities for physical fitness, spiritual growth and self-development, such as:
- Yoga classes
- Meditation classes
- Jyotish (Vedic astrology) consultations
- Lectures on Ayurveda, Vedanta, different aspects of Vedic knowledge and Indian culture
At the end of Ayurvedic treatment each of our guest gets the detailed “Individual Health Program” wich includes deit, daily routine, special recommendations to maintain the positive results of Panchakarma treatment, keep the body and the mind fit and healthy.
We are open and constantly in touch with our guests.
In between the Ayurveda treatments in Swaasthya, any of our guest can get health consultation and professional recommendations by phone or by Internet.
Swaasthya Mysore City Center
Ayurveda treatments and services in Mysore
web project for guests from CIS countries
Find all information about Swaasthya Ayurveda Village in Russian Language
We have many friends and followers at Facebook
Join Swaasthya Facebook Community