Get prepared for Panchakarma
(Things to follow atleast one week prior to commencement of the treatments)
DO REMEMBER TO:
- As you have decided to purify and rejuvenate your Body, Mind & Soul through Panchakarma Therapies Please:
- Avoid too much cold, Spicy, Salty, Sour, and Sweet & Junk food.
- Avoid Non-vegetarian food, Alcoholic beverages and Smoking as much as possible.
- Avoid too much physical activity such as Heavy Exercises and physicalwork.
- Take one tea spoon of Triphala Powder (ifavailable) +1/4 cup of warm water, mix it very well, and drink it every day at night, half an hour after dinner.
- If Triphala Choornais not available, please prepare a decoction by taking one spoon of Cumin Seeds + one cup of water, boil it for 5 minutes, Filter it and drink in divided doses half an hour after Breakfast & Dinner.
- Take all your Investigative reports along with you connected to your health ifany.
- Take all the Medicines, which are used by you regularly.
- Carry one Umbrella, Small powerful Torch Light, and Few Warm Clothes. (Weather may be Cold during early morning & latenight)
- Take loose Pants & T-Shirts with you to attend Yoga Classes.
- Not to carry precious items with you, for example expensive Jewellary etc.
- Travel with minimum luggage.
- Take travel & other related Medical Insurance Documents ifany.
- Have sufficient dresses as you may be allowed to visit few places of interest, Shopping etc during your stay at Swaasthya.