Everyone occasionally feels blue or sad, but these feelings usually go away within a few hours or a couple of days. When people have a depressive disorder, they feel really sad for a long time and cannot shake this feeling. They also often have problems with sleeping, trouble with appetite, feel tired a lot of the time, and have problems concentrating. Depressive disorder interferes with their ability to do things in their lives that they normally can do well; and it causes pain for both the people with the disorder and those who care about them. Depressive disorder is a common but serious illness. Many people never seek treatment for their depression, but most people who experience depression feel better if they get treatment.
- Physical Abuse
- Mental Abuse
- Excessive intake of Medications
- Angry very quickly without any reason
- Hot sensation at the top of head
- Burning Sensation in the head
- Difficulty in concentration
- Inability to do things on their own
- Memory Loss
Line Of Treatment
- Cleanse the body using Panchakarma Procedures like Snehapana, Abhyanga & Sweda follwed by Virechana which detoxifies the body and prepares it for Further treatment.
- Special Procedures to improve the mental functions such as Shirodhara ,Shiro Basti, Shiro Pichu, Thalapodichil etc can be done as Shamana Chikitsa
- Sathvavajaya Chikitsa such as chanting of mantras, performing spiritual poojas, Yagyas etc can also be done in some cases as per need
- Yoga , Pranayama and meditation technique helps in improving the concentration & memory
- Intake of Medya Rasayana Dravya s help in maintaining the tranquility of mind & Body