Ayurveda Pizhichil the combination of two classical Ayurvedic treatments, Snehana and Swedana. The whole body is bathed in streams of lukewarm medicated oil with simultaneous soft massage. Three therapists attend to the client, focusing on their particular needs. More than three liters of relaxing, medicated oil is used in this therapy. Pizhichil protects the body from illnesses and builds up immunity for a healthy life. It is very useful for rheumatic diseases, arthritis, paralysis, sexual weakness, neurological disorders, blood pressure, nervous weakness and helps to arrest the aging process.
Pizhichil is a specialty Ayurvedic treatment with exemplary benefits. The treatment is also known as Kaya Seka, Taila Seka, and Sarvanga Sneha.
The Ayurvedic term Pizhichil translates to squeezing. The medicated oil for massage therapy is squeezed from a cloth dipped in the warm medicated oil into the patient’s body.
Benefits of Pizhichil Treatment
- Improves overall blood circulation
- Strengthens immunity system
- Completely rejuvenated body
- Helps in quick healing of fractured bones Improves muscle development
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and tension
- Eliminates nervous weaknesses and disorders
- Treats paralysis, arthritis and rheumatic diseases
Ayurveda provides an answer for all pains, ailments, and diseases. However, it is very important to consult Swaasthya authentic Ayurveda doctor before undertaking any treatments.